UNIT HEAD: Miss Grace Owiredua Danquah
- Monitoring and supportive supervision on RCH indicators and activities including PMTCT and HTC.
- Follow up on high risk pregnant women within Birim Central and neighbouring districts.
- Planning and organisation of quarterly fora for midwives, CHN’s and EN’s.
- Capacity building for midwives, CHN’s, and EN’s On safe motherhood protocols..
- Quarterly monitoring and supervision for task sharing nurses on ANC, delivery, postnatal and family planning.
- Monitor family planning commodity invoices from regional medical stores, and supplies at the facility level.
- Ensure adequate and equitable distribution of RCH logistics from the regional level.
- Monitor monthly report on DHIMS to ensure data, accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- Ensure re-registration of continuous acceptors on Long Acting Reversible Contraceptive.
- Monitor know your pregnant woman register to help identify women at high risk for counselling and prompt referral.
• Intensive home visits at the facility level to trace defaulters